Thursday, June 10, 2010

Red Comforter

The red comforter is a good alternative to the usual color schemes out there in the market today. We all know as consumers that there are a variety of hit scams that involve these fraudulent works of art.

Besides that, it appears that I am losing track of the correct state of mind. I mean, what in the world was I talking about? Oh, that is right, I was explaining why I think school is a waste of time.

I do not like school because it is boring and full of people who are not perfect enough for my taste. I mean, all I ever see are losers all over the place in a lower class ghetto school.

There did come a day in my first year in high school where I met the highest quality girl of all. Her name was Rose and she was of the Indian decent. She was definitely classified an elite.

Speaking of classes, here they are. There are the mutants and pesticides, who I hate. Then there are the neutrals, where I belong. Finally, there are the elites and elite majors, who I love.

The red comforter really has nothing to do with the prior information that I gave you. However it is still a good thing to keep in mind the next time you use your imagination to decorate your school.

No comments:

Post a Comment